- 1 huge bunch Parsley (either curly or Italian flat parsley)
- 2 cups Cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup Tomato (heirloom, diced) – avoid for low histamine
- ¾ cup Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- ¼ cup Onion (small, sweet, diced)
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 6 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Chop the parsley and throw it into a large bowl, along with the cucumber, tomato, red pepper, onion and hemp seeds. In a blender, combine the lemon, garlic, hemp oil and sea salt and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour over the salad and mix well, and you’re ready to enjoy!!
via nutiva kitchen